THINK BIGGEST Pt 3
There are many things in life that are important. But, there are definitely some that are more important than others. These things are a BIG deal and should be taken seriously.
2 Corinthians 5:17-21 Passion
Now, if anyone is enfolded into Christ, he has become an entirely new creation. All that is related to the old order has vanished. Behold, everything is fresh and new. And God has made all things new, and reconciled us to himself, and given us the ministry of reconciling others to God. In other words, it was through the Anointed One that God was shepherding the world, not even keeping records of their transgressions, and he has entrusted to us the ministry of opening the door of reconciliation to God. We are ambassadors of the Anointed One who carry the message of Christ to the world, as though God were tenderly pleading with them directly through our lips. So we tenderly plead with you on Christ’s behalf, “Turn back to God and be reconciled to him.” For God made the only one who did not know sin to become sin for us, so that we who did not know righteousness might become the righteousness of God through our union with him.
Mark 3:25 NIV
If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Think Big About:
Think Bigger About:
#2) GOD’S LOVE
Think Biggest About:
Genesis 27:18-38, 41
According to the dictionary:
- Reconciliation is...
1. The restoration of friendly relations
2. The action of making one view or belief compatible with another.
- Reconciliation in the Greek is katallagē— which means exchange, restoration to favour.
- Reconciliation = restoration of relationship(s).
3 Points About Reconciliation
A) RECONCILE WITH GOD
Isaiah 59:2 | Genesis 32:24-30 | Hebrews 2:17-18 | Romans 5:1,10
- Once we reconcile with God, He calls us into service.
B) ACCEPT THE MINISTRY OF RECONCILIATION
2 Corinthians 5:11-21
- The ministry of reconciliation = God’s Love put into action.
C) RECONCILE WITH EACH OTHER
Romans 12:18 | Genesis 33:1-4 | Matthew 5:23-24
- We must do our part in reconciling with one another. It’s part of our calling.
Ephesians 4:1 | Matthew 5:9 | 1 Corinthians 16:14 | Colossians 3:13 | Ephesians 4:23 | Psalm 55:12-14
- We have been appointed with the privilege of reconciling!
- When you think of reconciliation, think of the opportunity to put God’s Love into action.